The course main target is to provide the student with all the necessary theoretical knowledge and practical skills to work as a Close Protection agent as soon as she/he completes our 7 days intensive program. The course will use a minimum of classroom lectures with a maximum of realistic and practical field training exercises to provide a full understanding of close protection operations worldwide. The CPO Course includes the overall knowledge within ‘Business’ and ‘Dignitary’ areas of Close Protection, and its training program is based on the proven training methods.
This course will be taught using theoretical and practical exercises. The lectures will be conducted in the classroom, urban area and shooting range.
Final training exercise will contain IN TOWN EXERCISE AMMAN – training in realistic every day situation.
The course will be given in KASOTC Training Center in Jordan.
Topics CP Specialist Module
• Roles and Responsibilities of the Close Protection Operative
• Threat and Risk Assessment
• Surveillance Awareness
• Operational Planning
• Law and Legislation
• Interpersonal Skills
• Close Protection Teamwork and Briefing
• Conduct Reconnaissance
• Close Protection Foot Drills
• Route Selection
• Close Protection Journey Management
• Search Procedures
• Incident Management
• Venue Security
• Unarmed combat
Topics Conflict Management Module
• Avoiding Conflict and Reducing Personal Risk
• Defusing Conflict
• Resolving and Learning from Conflict
• Application of Communication Skills and Conflict Management for Security Guarding and Close Protection
€2000,- Course prices includes accommodation and food for the complete training
Excl. Flight ticket and PCR.
Recognized by KASTOC – King Abdullah 2 Special Training & Operations Center (Close Protection Operative)